SSC Phase 10 Recruitment 2022: The Personnel Selection Board has recently issued an invitation to apply for SSC Phase 10 recruitment by 2022. SSC Exam Post 10th Phase Online Applications will be accepted from 10 May 2022 to 09 June 2022. Interested and eligible applicants should apply through the link given below. Before applying, read the official notice carefully. This page contains detailed information about educational qualifications, required age, important dates and the selection process. Personnel Selection SSC Phase 10 Organizes Recruitment 2022. Male and female applicants from all over India are welcome to apply.
Candidates preparing for SSC 10th Annual Recruitment 2022 should be happy. The Personnel Selection Commission (SSC) will soon publish the 10th phase notice of the SSC Exam Post 2022 on its website. Job applicants can soon apply online at ssc.nic.in. Soon, a link to online applications will be provided. All candidates should regularly visit the official website for the latest updates.
- 1 SSC Phase 10 Selection Posts Vacancy 2022 Overview:
- 2 SSC Phase 10 Recruitment 2022 Important Links:
SSC Phase 10 Selection Posts Vacancy 2022 Overview:
|Hospital Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Phase 10|
|Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Across India|
According to the SSC calendar, the 10th phase announcement of the SSC Exam Post is expected to be released on May 10, 2022, and online applications will start on the same day (10 May 2022). The deadline to apply online is June 9, 2022, and the Commission has decided to hold a written test in July 2022. However, SSC officials will release the vacancy numbers in due course. Applicants are encouraged to read this notice to know about their qualifications, experience, selection criteria and other details.
SSC Phase 10 Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
To be eligible for SSC Phase 10 Recruitment 2022, applicants must meet the Personnel Selection Board criteria for nationality, age limit and educational qualification. The comprehensive list of SSC Exam Post Phase 10 Qualifications is as follows:
To apply for SSC Exam Post 10 2022, applicants must be over 18 years of age. However, as described in the PDF notice, the maximum age limit may vary from position to position.
Educational qualification for SSC Level 10 is determined by the status of the applicants. See the table below to better understand the eligibility criteria for SSC examination post.
|Job Level||Education Qualification|
|Matric||Passed class 10th from a recognized board|
|Intermediate||10+2 or passed Intermediate Exam from a recognized board|
|Graduation||Bachelor’s Degree in any field from any recognized University/College/Institute|
Applicants will be charged a small fee to submit their online form. They can pay SSC Exam Post 10 2022 application fee by debit card, credit card, BHIM UPI, Net Banking or e-Salan.
- General/OBC Rs.100
- SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman/Females No Fees
How to Apply SSC Phase 10 Notification 2022?
From May 10, 2022, the Personnel Selection Board will begin accepting online applications for staff selection tasks. The application form must be submitted by June 9, 2022. To avoid last minute technical issues, interested and eligible applicants should click on the link below and apply directly for the exam assignments before the deadline.
Follow the steps below to register and apply for SSC Phase 10 Recruitment 2022:
- Visit the official website of the Personnel Selection Board www.ssc.nic.in.
- If you are applying for the first time, enter all requested information such as your email address, contact number, name and other details and click “Register Now” on the left side of the homepage to register yourself.
- The registration number and password will be generated and sent to your registered mobile phone and email address.
- Return to the homepage and sign in again with your registration number and password.
- Phase-10/2022 / In the selection for the post, click on the link to apply.
- Fill in the remaining application form and click the Submit button.
- Pay SSC Exam Post 2022 Application Fee Now.
- Upload all listed documents in the correct format and size.
- If you are disabled, add your disability certificate number.
- Print the application form and payment receipt for future reference.
SSC Phase 10 Selection Posts Recruitment 2022:
|Online Application Starts||10th May 2022|
|Last date to Apply Online||09th June 2022|
|SSC Selection Post Admit Card||To be notified|
|SSC Selection Post Phase 10 CBE Exam Date||July 2022|